AEROVAC CONSTANT AIR VOLUME TYPE VARIABLE AIR VOLUME MODEL: AV – 400 (SERIES)
AEROVAC Constant Air VolumeType VAV is a type of Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning (HVAC) System. Designed to achievesteady level of airfow at two different temperatures, and maintains a standard air pressure throughout the system. Constant airvolume is achieved through a differential sensing system by regulating the CAV damper. The differential pressure is measured atthe flow grid then trasmitted to the actuator through a controller and adjusting the control damper thereby keeping the air volumfow constant with the set value.
- Casing 0.9/1.0 mm ( 20 gauge) thick Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Blade: 1.2mm (18 gauge) thick Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Round Shaft Bar of 12mm Ø Galvanized Steel.
- Internal Acoustic Insulation of 12mm thick, 24kg/m3 acoustic liners made of fber glass with Black tissue facing.
- Differential Pressure Grid made of Aluminium is fxed at the Inlet Side of CAV.
- All VAV’s are mechanically sealed and gasketed for air tight construction.
- Modulating Type of Actuators, with 24Vac operating voltage will be installed with Digital Thermostat as a standard supply.
- DDC, BMS & Bacnet will be supply upon client’s request and optional.
- Sound Attenuator’s is installed for sound absorption with 600mm Lenght as standard supply.
- All Variable Air Volume are internally lined, sealed and manufactured as per international standards and confrmed to NFPA 90 A and UL 181 standards for erosion.