AEROVAC PRESSURE DEPENDENT TYPE VARIABLE AIR VOLUME
MODEL: AV 200 ( SERIES)
AEROVAC Pressure Dependent Type VAV are designed to regulate the conditioned airflow to a specific zone to maintain the temperature for a desired level of the occupied zone with a direct response from Modulating Thermostat.
- Casing 0.9/1.0 mm ( 20 gauge) thick Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Blade: 1.2mm (18 gauge) thick Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Round Shaft Bar of 12mm Ø Galvanized Steel.
- Internal Acoustic Insulation of 12mm thick, 24kg/m3 acoustic liners made of fiber glass with Black tissue facing.
- All VAV’s are mechanically sealed and gasketed for air tight construction.
- Modulating Type of Actuators, with 24Vac operating voltage will be installed with Digital Thermostat as a standard supply.
- On/Off Type of controls,DDC, BMS & Bacnet will be supply upon client’s request and optional.
- Sound Attenuator’s will be supplied on client’s request for more sound absorption and optional.
- All Variable Air Volume are internally lined, sealed and manufactured as per international standards and confirmed to NFPA 90 A and UL 181 standards for erosion.