AEROVAC BY PASS TYPE VARIABLE AIR VOLUME UNIT WITH TEMPERATURE VARIABLE
MODEL: AV 101 / AV 102 SERIES
AV 101 – LOW PRESSURE CONSTRUCTION
AV 102 – HIGH PRESSURE CONSTRUCTION (OPTIONAL)
PRIME VAV, run by single drive ON/OFF or Modulating type actuator which controls the bypass port balancing damper. The balancing damper will operate vice versa accordingly to maintain the set volume of air terminal to the conditioned zone, varying amounts of air volumes are delivered to the room as set in room thermostat.
1) Casing 0.9/1.0 mm ( 20 gauge) thick Galvanized Steel Sheet.
2) Blade: 1.2mm (18 gauge) thick Galvanized Steel Sheet.
3) Round Shaft Bar of 12mm Ø Galvanized Steel.
4) Internal Acoustic Insulation of 12mm thick, 24kg/m3 acoustic liners made of fiber glass with Black tissue facing.
5) All VAV’s are mechanically sealed and gasketed for air tight construction.
6) On/Off Type of Actuators, with 230Vac operating voltage will be installed with Digital as a standard supply. 120Vac & 24Vac Operating
voltage will be supplied as optional.
7) Modulating type of control, with DDC, BMS will be supply upon client’s request and optional.
8) Sound Attenuator’s will be supplied on client’s request for more sound absorption and optional.
9) All Variable Air Volume are internally lined, sealed and manufactured as per international standards and confirmed to NFPA 90 A and
UL 181 standards for erosion.